This wooden balance bike is the perfect way for your 2-5 year old to learn how to ride a bike! The no pedal design helps kids naturally learn balance, steering, and coordination by walking or running with the bike by using their feet.
- Premium, sustainable birch wood frame - eco-friendly, natural, and non-toxic
- Grows with your kid - seat is adjustable from 13" to 16"
- Limited steering radius prevents oversteering and sharp turns ensuring a safe riding experience
- 12" airless, never-flat EVA tires
- Non-slip rubber grips on handles, ergonomically designed, cushioned vinyl saddle seat
- Lightweight at just 8 pounds
- Bike ships 95% assembled, takes just a few minutes to complete
- Recommended age is 2-5 years old, maximum rider weight is 60lbs
- Adult supervision required
Sign up for exclusive sales and latest news
What people are saying about us...
"I really like this sleeper. It fits well and is very soft. It came in a very cute gift box, which would be great for gift giving. Love that it's organic!"
"My son loves his duck plush pal! He carries it around everywhere and sleeps with it and plays with it during the day. It has a removable pouch to heat up. It is great to put kids asleep!"
"Love this diaper bag! It's huge and fits everything I need for my baby. It's practical and beautiful. I tried 2 diaper bags and a backpack and finally found this and I am totally satisfied with the quality!"
-The Walsh Family
"My 2 1/2 year old daughter absolutely loves this bike. It's the perfect size for her to cruise and balance while still being able to keep her feet firmly planted on the ground. The build quality is fantastic. Solid tires, very nice finish and design work, and solid wood. We are so happy with it!"